- Pole: 8” x 8” with 7 gauge (3/16”) steel thickness
- Pole: Hot Dip Galvanized & Premium Black Powder Coat
- 2” Thick Pole and Gusset Padding
- Clear-view Tempered Glass backboard*
- 72” x 42” x 1/2” Thick
- Over hang 5’ from front of pole to front of backboard
- Extension Arm 5” x 5” with 1/8” (11 gauge) steel thickness. 3” x 3” with 1/8” (11 gauge) steel thick “A” frame type secondary arm
- Edge pad Thickness: 1”
- Triple Spring Competition Grade Break Away Rim w/Protube ™
- XXL Stainless Steel Hardware Lifetime warranty
- Weight 628 lbs
- Shipping Weight 683 lbs.
72″ Ryval Kong Series K872
Fixed Rim Height
The rim height is set after concrete to ensure accurate rim height.
7 guage Steel Pole
The 7 gauge one-piece steel pole delivers maximum stability for gym quality rebounds.
Triple Spring Competition Grade Break Away Rim w/Pro Tube™ Net Connector
Premium Backboard Design
1/2″ Thick Tempered Glass Clear View backboard delivers a true gym quality bounce.
Free 1″ Backboard Edge Padding
Free 2″ Pole and Gusset Padding
Premium Gusset Design
The pole is secured to the base plate with 8 gussets adding stability and reducing sway.
XXL Stainless Hardware
Hardware is upgraded FREE to XXL Stainless Steel hardware ensuring maximum protection.
Premium Rust Protection
Hot Dip Galvanized protective undercoat.Premium Black Powder Coat finishing coat.
Institutional quality design made for schools, churches, neighborhood parks/playground.
Massive Extension Arm
Allows for larger overhang distance to keeping players from stepping off the playing surface.