The highest quality materials for longevity and durability bounce after bouunce
PRE-ORDER ONLY - CALL FOR DETAILS
6-12 Months Interest Free Financing.
The YARD CHECKLIST is to be filled out and emailed back to us at email@example.com before work can begin.
PRE-ORDER ONLY - CALL FOR DETAILS
AlleyOop Sports® 12ft VariableBounce™ Trampoline Systems • Complete Single-Bed Unitized Systems including our safest patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure
The AlleyOop Sports® line of trampolines combines superior quality throughout with the most advanced safety engineering to create the world’s best backyard trampoline systems.
AlleyOOP Sports VariableBounce Trampoline Technology.
Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is an elegantly simple innovation that helps optimize the shock absorption rate and the bounce performance of the trampoline. During a bounce, the VariableBounce™ System engages the springs asynchronously; a portion of the springs start to engage immediately when the jumper lands and the remaining springs engage a split-second later. Like an airbag in a car, this extra split second of time makes a big difference – especially during an awkward landing – because it allows a jumper to absorb impact forces more slowly and gradually throughout the body. Decelerating or stopping the falling jumper more slowly puts less stress on the body, less stress on the jumper’s knees, back, etc. The jumper’s body absorbs less of the fall energy so the springs absorb more and this results in a better return bounce. Bottom line, you get a smoother, more forgiving landing, and a better, higher return bounce. Our high quality AlleyOop springs, specifically engineered to bring you both comfort and height, further improve the bounce performance.
The Single-Bed VariableBounce design can’t match our premier DoubleBounce™ Trampoline with integrated AirShock™ System, but it’s still a huge jump in safety and performance over a mass market trampoline!
As with all of our AlleyOop Trampoline Systems, the VariableBounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system.
(Basketball set, GamePak, Tent, & other accessories sold separately.)
Direct price includes shipping within Continental U.S.
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport’s trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 – 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
- Frame Size: 12ft diameter x 35in Tall
- Frame Build: Super strong 2in diameter, pre-galvanized steel top rail, 2mm wall thickness
- Frame Finish: Forest Green Textured Powder Coating
- Frame/Spring Pad: Foam: 12in x 1in thick, high-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam
Shell: 21oz reinforced PVC, water- & UV-resistant
- Jumping Surface: High-Tensile, UV-resistant, Permatron
- Spring Type: 8 1/2″ Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel
- Number of Springs: 88
- Bounce Technology: Single-Bed Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology
- Safety Enclosure: Highest Quality Unitized System Compare
- Enclosure Poles: 8 steel poles, pre-galvanized, powder coated, padding is UV protected with heavy-duty vinyl sleeves, 6ft high (above mat)
- Enclosure Impact Strength: 295 lbs
- User Weight Rating: 240 lbs*
There are no reviews yet.